Mission Landscape Architecture
Contact Name: Tamara Harris
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 9492421082
Web Site: www.missionlandscape.com
Mission Landscape Architecture is seeking summer intern with the following qualifications:
- Current course of study is in the design field (Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Interior Design)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience in SketchUp/Lumion and other 3d software is helpful
- Experience with southern California plant material helpful
MLA is a division of Mission Landscape Companies, a full service landscape company. We are a team of six focused on Landscape Architecture with support from Mission corporate for accounting, payroll and human resources. Our projects include multi-family, retail and office / commercial developments mainly in Southern and Northern California with some potential for national projects.
This will be a paid internship. Work schedule is flexible and will be determined after interview.
How to Apply: Please submit letter of interest, resume and portfolio to Tamara Harris: email@example.com
Submitted on Thursday, May 13, 2021
Landscape Architecture Student Assistant
Location(s): San Luis Obispo
Contact Name: Scott Dowlan
Contact Phone: (805) 540-4407
Salary Range: $15.00 - $27.53 per hour
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is seeking a Landscape Architecture Student Assistant. In a learning capacity and under the close supervision of a Supervising Landscape Architect, the student will assist the Office of Landscape Architecture Standards and Procedures in developing and improving Landscape Architecture standards and procedures for statewide application. Full Job Description and Application can be found here: https://ueijobs.peopleadmin.com/postings/17997
How to Apply:
Apply By: 05/16/2021
Full Job Description and Application can be found here:
Submitted on Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Location(s): Austin, Dallas, Denver, Flagstaff, Fort Collins, Frisco, Phoenix, Tucson
Contact Name: Connie Denk
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 602.254.9600
Web Site: https://www.norris-design.com/
Norris Design is a planning, landscape architecture and branding firm established in 1985. Our Theory 2 Practice internship program is your opportunity to become a part of our dynamic team. Throughout this paid internship program, you’ll gain valuable hands-on experience while working with talented landscape architects, planners and graphic designers.
You’ll apply classroom theories to the practice of planning and landscape architecture, while working in a fun, creative and professional environment. We are currently seeking applications for our Austin, Dallas, Denver, Fort Collins, Frisco, Flagstaff, Phoenix and Tucson offices.
You’ll work on a full range of projects to include master planning, urban design and branding. You’ll also actively participate in conceptual designs, team workshops, client meetings and construction observations. The Theory 2 Practice internship program is available to all students returning to school for the Fall 2021 semester.
How to Apply:
- Letter of interest
- List your top three office location preferences (Austin, Dallas, Denver, Flagstaff, Fort Collins, Frisco, Phoenix, Tucson)
- Your current resume (including your year in school and the program in which you study)
- Two to four (2 – 4) examples of your best landscape architecture and/or planning work (Show plans, sections, sketches, etc. that best describe the project and your abilities)
- Two (2) references familiar with your professional training — please include names, phone numbers and titles of your chosen references (you do not need them to send anything, just include their information)
- An original sketch of your favorite plant
Submitted on Monday, April 5, 2021